Travel in style on a shared shuttle from Panama City or Tocumen Airport to and from Pedasi or Playa Venao. Shuttle service is also available from Pedasi or Playa Venao to Boquete, Santa Catalina or Bocas del Toro. Enquire for more private shuttle options.
- Panama City or Tocumen to Pedasi or Playa Venao is daily. Leaving Panama City at 8:30 or 10 a.m. and leaving Playa Venao at 8:30 a.m. or 9 a.m.
- Playa Venao to Bocas is available on Wednesday and Sunday at 11:30 p.m.
- Bocas del Toro to Playa Venao is available on Monday and Thursday at 9 a.m.
- Playa Venao to Boquete is available on Monday at 7:30 a.m.
- Boquete to Playa Venao is available on Monday at 4 p.m.
- Playa Venao to Santa Catalina is available on Tuesday at 7:30 a.m.
- Santa Catalina to Playa Venao is available on Tuesdays at 2:30 p.m.
Please write to confirm and consult schedules as they may vary.
Important information: shuttle service includes one suitcase up to 23 kilos and a backpack. Additional suitcases have an approximate cost of $35 and can only be up to two extra suitcases. Surfboards have an additional fee of $10. Bocas del Toro route includes the boat transfer.
There are no reviews yet.